April 26 - Refresher Course
April 27 - Entry Level
April 28 - Entry Level
May 4 - Mini Referee
For more information please follow link https://albertasoccer.com/referee/courses/upcoming-courses/ or contact Ty or Ben.
How Do I Become A Referee?
Refereeing soccer can be any or all of the following:
- A part time job with excellent money making opportunities.
- A rewarding way of putting back into the game.
- A way to keep yourself in shape.
- An opportunity to learn important life skills such as
- organization, time management, people skills.
- Potential to advance as a referee to National levels or beyond.
- A way to be directly involved in some great soccer!
There are two ways you can qualify to be a referee in Alberta:
- ‘Mini Referee’ - to referee U9 or younger soccer. Anyone 12 years of age, or older (on or before May 15th) can sign up to take a
‘Mini Referee’ course.
- ‘Entry Level Referee’ - to referee U11 or older soccer. Anyone 14 years of age, or older (on or before May 15th) can sign up to take an
‘Entry Level Referee’ course.
For more information https://albertasoccer.com/referee/become-a-referee/.